fog on waterso eeryalways makes the hairs on the backof my neck stand up!beautifully captured(-:
Great photo, and i love the double entendre', even though I don't play the game.Peace
How utterly peaceful...Tell yourself that when all is well,healed and entire, you shall return.Getting there,day by day.
Nice!
I love those leaning branches. Cool zigzags.
Great fog shot... wonder what it is about fog that produces that creepy feeling?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
fog on water
so eery
always makes the hairs on the backof my neck stand up!
beautifully captured
(-:
Great photo, and i love the double entendre', even though I don't play the game.
Peace
How utterly peaceful...
Tell yourself that when all is well,healed and entire, you shall return.
Getting there,day by day.
Nice!
I love those leaning branches. Cool zigzags.
Great fog shot... wonder what it is about fog that produces that creepy feeling?
Post a Comment