*gasp*Truly a spectacular sunset capture, Mel!What a beautiful way to end the day.The color in this photo is magnificent!Thanks for sharing the beauty, dear lady!(((((( You )))))X
Spectacular!!!! Truly. That was worth getting up for....unless that was at sunset. [wink]
Harvesting the clouds... perfect description. I love the way you describe your scenic views.
I love a beautiful sky painting. To have the sky and fire and at the same time to be perfectly still and safe with this type of fire.I love it.xox
Post a Comment
4 comments:
*gasp*
Truly a spectacular sunset capture, Mel!
What a beautiful way to end the day.
The color in this photo is magnificent!
Thanks for sharing the beauty, dear lady!
(((((( You )))))
X
Spectacular!!!! Truly. That was worth getting up for....unless that was at sunset. [wink]
Harvesting the clouds... perfect description. I love the way you describe your scenic views.
I love a beautiful sky painting. To have the sky and fire and at the same time to be perfectly still and safe with this type of fire.
I love it.
xox
Post a Comment