Lovely painting! Here in North Florida trees turn late; sometimes even in December. However they are pretty when they make up their minds. And sometimes an early cold spell comes, they change, it warms up, they green up (even blooming) and then cold then color again. But I miss the colors of my native East Texas in the fall.
7 comments:
Mel, the title you chose suits this photo PERFECTLY!
Yes, it does look like a painting!
Don't ya just love AUTUMN? And aren't you happy that you and I were born during this season? I feel so blessed!
Happy Friday, dear lady and have a super weekend!
(((((((( You ))))))
X
(((((((MEL))))))))
just cause you have been on my mind....
Oh, that is so pretty.. just love fall colors!
Lovely. And it won't be long before the paint colours gets brighter!
Gorgeous!
Lovely painting! Here in North Florida trees turn late; sometimes even in December. However they are pretty when they make up their minds. And sometimes an early cold spell comes, they change, it warms up, they green up (even blooming) and then cold then color again. But I miss the colors of my native East Texas in the fall.
How beautiful. I love autumn hues and the sometimes mild Indiana summer days around them.
Thank you for this and all your shared.
xox
Post a Comment