Saturday, July 26, 2014

Plots and plans.......

Do you want to do something today?  Or would you rather stay home?

I don't mind what we do.....as long as it involves butterflies.  :-/


Hahaha......that worked!  'Cept himself is in dire need of a date with the hair clippers.  What's left of his fringe is unruly and stickey-uppy.
Clippers and THEN butterflies.

After he has coffee and a cruise on the internet--cuz he mighta missed something during his sleeping hours dontchaknow.

k.......which means the butterflies will have had breakfast AND lunch by the time we get around to actually land at a place to see 'em.

k.......that's IT.  I'm unplugging his laptop!
k.....right....think Mel......batteries in the laptop....

I'm unplugging his laptop and plugging the clippers, right where he sits in that comfy chair of his.
:-/

That'll work!!

3 comments:

Ron said...

"Cept himself is in dire need of a date with the hair clippers. What's left of his fringe is unruly and stickey-uppy."

Mel, you CRACK ME UP!!!!

Hope you got some time outside with those butterflies today :)

I'm hoping I can get outside tomorrow to enjoy some "nature time" in the park because it rained here all day today, and supposedly it's gonna be doing the same tomorrow :(

X

Valerie said...

Yes, I hope you got to see the butterflies. As Joe's hair is growing again I might be in for a bit of nagging!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Snickering at that picture!!