I had to open my big mouth. *sigh*
Well, about a month ago I opened it in that stupid Tuesday meeting that I get to go to. Ya know that 'Administrative' meeting that I soooooooooooo love sitting in--the one my boss and I practiced signals for(the when to shutUP signal! LOL).
I'm gonna blame him.
He shoulda gave me the signal and he didn't.
Consequently, I have four meetings in the next ten days that I'm signed up for.
Me and my big mouth.
WHERE was that signal when I needed it?!
Honestly, it was simply a question I asked that got me into it. A plain, simple "Don't you think it would be helpful to involve the people who actually are going to implement the changes to be a PART OF the change?". Duh........
Yeah, well--apparently no one had thought of that?
*shaking head* Oy.
So now, me and my big mouth will be going for four meetings in the next ten days--
Oh YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!
*sigh*
I hate presenting at 'professional' meetings.
HATE it.
1 comment:
I remember how I used to hate presenting (when I worked); god I hated the way it made me feel
but you, I bet whatever you feel, I bet you do a really good job
hope it goes well
Post a Comment