Wednesday, May 17, 2006

With all due respect............


When did *I* become a listkeeper?!

Okay, okay.........lists aren't anything NEW to me, but GEEZE!!!!!!!!!

It's GOTTA be a hazzard of living with the king of listkeepers.
Yep...I'm blaming HIM.
Yep.........HIS fault that I have this sudden need to 'fix' things for people around me.
No foolin'.....I have a LIST of people I have that going on with.......himself included.
OMG!!

I mean--what happened to the "people who oughta be 'x'ed off the planet" list?!

Wisepersoninmylife told me if I was gonna keep this up we were going to have to send me to an AlAnon meeting. (note that *WE* were going to send me and *I* was going to be the one to show up?)

NononononoNO!
Must NOT keep making it my mission to 'make things better'.....
MUST help people see that they're empowered to do this for themselves!
Oy.........wait.......isn't that just a manipulative way of doing that fix-it job ANYWAY?!

C'mon........it's a full time job to keep ME where I need to be forcryingoutloud.... (obviously............)

Besides.........I'm damn well running outta the boring bandaids and that'll just leave the Snoopy ones.

UH UH!!
I'm NOT giving up the Snoopy ones!







*whew*
Much better.......LOL.........back to it all being about selfish little ol' MEMEME!

:-P

2 comments:

Sharly said...

hmmm i thought I left a comment .. but it didn't work .. I don't think it did... did it??????

well anyway the gist of it was you make me think ... so quit doing that okay??? lol

oxoxox
Sharly

Mel said...

Nope! LOL I'm one who believes is sharing the wealth--which also means I believe in sharing the torture! LOL