Saturday, May 27, 2006

That's it!!! I'm keeping him!


I have such a great little fella who waits for me to get home from work.
No, really........he's just awesome!
I told him I didn't care if he EVER went back to work--and I think I meant it. LOL

He's just such an awesome man.

He managed to go fishing for a bit yesterday, the laundry was done, plants were watered and garden beds were weeded, the house was picked up and tidy--and I got me one of those realllllllly long standing hugs when I walked in. AND he made me suntea!

AND he did grocery shopping!
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

No, seriously--it's the holiday weekend and I think I musta slumped wayyyyy down in the chair when he said--"Right then....best we get some shopping done!" (HOW he can say that with cheer in his voice is incomprehensible to me!) He's so sweet--he offered to do it without me so I could just 'be' on the patio.
I asked if the 'right' answer was "No, no, no......I'd love to go grocery shopping with you."

LOL Bless his heart, he just kissed the top of my head and told me to just 'be' for a while.........and WHATEVER I'd like for dinner, was mine.

"ANYthing I want?"
"Yes--anything."

*doing happy dance!!*

Guess what I had for dinner!?!

A strawberry popsicle
.........and watermelon.
Yep.

And it was the best darn dinner I'd had all week! LOL