Sunday, December 31, 2006

Hypochondriacs


For the first time in my life (geeze, this is embarrassing) I own a first aid kit.
Now, it wasn't me being 'practical' or 'responsible' that put the kit in my possession.
*hanging head*

Yes, I AM the big blue meanie that makes the adults replace the first aid items every year at work......the one who, in comparison, tosses a couple bandaids in her own car and calls it good to go. Send me to the corner for that one--my bad.

But we now own a first aid kit for the vehicles (yeah, yeah....make that TWO first aid kits--I picked up one for the Jeep and he scowled at me and picked up a second for the little green car).

What can I say.....it's the end of the year and I managed to have a healthier year than I'd anticipated! LOL
Consequently--I'm spending monies on over the counter medical stuff to get back a part of what was withheld for medical needs.
So it's not like I'm even being 'responsible'! I know.....my bad.......

I'm pretty convinced we looked like hypochondriacs as we were checking out all the 'stuff'.
He's convinced we looked a bit like drug traffickers.

LOL
NO comment.

2 comments:

I, Like The View said...

good that you had a healthy year mel

keep it up for 2007!

mig bardsley said...

What a LOT of useful looking stuf:)
Hope it works like remembering to take a brolly everywhere and the sun keeps shining for you :)