*shaking head*
What happened to my role with the kiddos and families?
Suddenly I'm checking numbers, meeting with folks who I don't consider 'mine' to meet with and wheeling and dealing on renting office space.
What happened to those moments sitting acting cool, calm and collected.........wondering if you're gonna get out of the office unscathed cuz of some irate and irrational person screaming and threatening you and yours? (not that those were all that 'fun'!)
What happened to evening therapies with families--it's been over a month since I've had a session with a family......what's up with that?
And how come I have three meetings today--and one donation to show up for so they can take a photo of them handing over the check?!!
What's up with all that?!!
*scratching head*
Things are seriously 'moved' from where they were six months ago.
How'd that happen?!!
*groaning*
I don't WANNA get my picture taken for the newspaper.
*shaking head and muttering*
1 comment:
did you ever hear about The Peter Principle? which describes how people are promoted out of the role they are actually good at and enjoy doing, into management. . .
now OBVIOUSLY you are a great manager, but if you are right - what did happen to your role with the kiddos?
Post a Comment