Sunday, January 21, 2007

8:04--the phone rang.....Can I call 'em or WHAT?! ;-)

Yes--we had snow.
LOTSA snow.
BUNCHES of snow.
OODLES and bunches and lotsa snow......
And yep....even with a day at work cuz several folks couldn't brave the roads--I'm HAPPY!!
*doing happy dance*

We have oodles and bunches and lotsa clean fluffy snow!!!
Woooohooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

I, Like The View said...

oooooooooooooooh

how totally gorreeeeeeeeeeeeeous!!

I love snow!!

and I'm loving your photos of it

how wonderful

I'm doing that happy dance!!!

(we're promised some, but no doubt it will just be the usual centimetre or two that turns to mush by the end of the morning. . .)

Anonymous said...

We got some, too! We have been waiting all season and finally got some beautiful, fluffy, angelic snow this week. Not as much as you have been getting, but Lake Effect Snow in NW Indiana is nothing to sneeze at!

Everything is white and beautiful and we're still getting little flurries. Thanks for the lovely photos.
M

caro said...

Can you send some of that beautiful, white stuff over to NJ, because I'm sick of this coating stuff. I don't want to see grass peaking through the fluffy white stuff [/pout]

mig bardsley said...

Wow Mel! That's more snow that I've seen in the last several years! (all put together). Gorgeous! And since we don't seem to get much of it over here, thanks for sharing yours :)