Saturday, July 28, 2007

Me.......bored?!

One book read. (yep, on the swing with suntea, of course......)

A few (dozen) ears of corns, shucked. Yummy! Ohhhh.....guess what's for dinner! :-)

And one mini-project---completed.
In the company of flutterbys, no less.
In fact, one sneaked up on me whilest I was painting.
(see above left hand corner.....or.......just skip to below?)
I wasn't the least bit lonely OR bored while himself was gone for four hours doing whatever it is he's doing this afternoon.....

Will that stop me from tossing myself at him and whining about how much I missed him?
NOPE! LOL

Any bets on how successful I'll be at getting him to go with me to that store that had Halloween goodies on the end aisle? :-)

*snickering*
Easy peasy!

7 comments:

Vi said...

I do love your life!

RubyShooZ said...

That book cover is interesting - and so is your project!

Now Halloween stuff? That's OBSCENE! You hush yo mouf!

Anonymous G said...

ahhh, books, swings, crafts, flutterbys.....

it's the little things sometimes.

I, Like The View said...

oh! I so nearly bought that book about three times. . .

is it good?

(I brought a really old JOhn Le Carre with me that I bought at a second hand stall instead - the cover is not a patch on Memory Keeper!)

hope the corn was good that that Himself took you down the aisle. . .

;-)

Unknown said...

Mom read that book..she said it was so sad.
The butterfly's are special. Native American's believe that if butterfly's are attracted to you you. you are blessed.

Anonymous G said...

I read this book, ILTV.

It has sad undertones but it really is a good read.

mig bardsley said...

what a lovely afternoon:)