Sunday, July 29, 2007

Yup........what the cup says.......


Okay, okay.......so I'm NOT a morning person.
Strike that.
I'm not a morning person when it's actually morning.
Eight o'clock ceases to be 'morning' and has moved into 'day'.
Five or six.......stay outta my way or really bad things could happen. 'Specially if I've not had that 'elegant sufficiency' of coffee added to my system.

I don't do people before eight in the morning.
Well, I DO do people before eight in the morning......I just don't do them 'well'.


BTW.......This is himself's cup.
G'head and chuckle. He does EVERY time he manages to fill it with coffee.
I manage to chuckle when I steal the cup and fill it.
I'm prone to use it as a silent 'warning'. LOL
Bit passive, but there you have it!

Wanna wager who was using the cup today?

BTW.......'no goobers' on the cup yet simply implies that noone's drank from it yet.
And truly, I'm not sure 'whose cup is it matters' since I'm stealing that coffee cup of his every opportunity I get....or create. LOL

4 comments:

Vi said...

I'm a morning person, like 3 in the morning! Oh scratch that, I believe that's a night owl!

grrltraveler said...

that's a GREAT cup!! lol

I'm a morning person, even though I get woken up earlier than usual these days. Who can stay grumpy at a smiling sprout?

skinnylittleblonde said...

Lol, I am with vi vi voom.
Ugh...people at 8 am...too much! Mt 'day' begins two hours later, regardless of how early I get up.
Lol, if my dogs drank coffee, they'd probably want a mug like that!

katherine. said...

I wake very early....but am not at my best. My co-workers would explain I would receive but not transmit until enough coffee had kicked it.