Right then......If K.'s plane doesn't end up landing in the lake, she'll be stepping onto U.S. soil around three thirty-ish.
Of course we're researching to see if the flight's on time.
And of course we're anxiously awaiting her arrival.
And of COURSE we're not the least bit nervous. *rolling eyes*
This is a first for himself.
We've had 'THE mum'....now we're getting 'the OTHER girl'.
(yeah, yeah.....g'head and tell me she's coming to see US and not the house....I'll pretend I don't see you straightening and tidying and carrying on! LOL Silly Brit!)
The girl has plans for the OTHER girl. The two of them got along so well in England that she's taken the liberty to plan more than a couple outtings while the OTHER girl is here visiting.
Baseball, river floating, an O.A.R concert (don't ask.....I have NO clue), 'Wicked'.........and, of course 'going out on the town' apparently are on the agenda (amongst other things, I'm sure).
And, of course, all activities end or begin with "the Brit can grill out at the house" or "we can go out to dinner". LOL
She's smart enough to not say "And you can cook us a meal."
;-)
Oh look........the OTHER girl is in flight.
"That's IF her mother didn't get lost taking her to Heathrow........"
*rolling eyes*
Like WE've never got lost on the way to O'Hare.
Woooooohooooooo!!!!!
An adventure to Chicago!!
Ready......set.......GO!!!!!
5 comments:
Are the windows clean? I mean, that's the first thing I look at, and it is the one thing that can make me comfortable anywhere. So, are the windows clean? Are they? Are they? Are they?... Well?!
I can't take it! Are the Windows clean!?!
C;)
I sure it will all go by so fast that you won't even remember that you were concerned how the house looked. Time is funny that way.
So you have a sparklingly clean house and a girl of how old visiting,
Will she notice at all NAH.
Will she drop her things all over the sparkling house, yes probably, Will it matter, NO
Will it be fun, it might.
Will it all be OK, I guess.
Have fun, even if you're now so tired from all that cleaning!!
love and hugs
px
Well, HELLO!! Of course the windows are clean.
Silly......did that last weekend. Screens washed and everything.
And the OTHER girl is 21.
Will she note the clean house--probably not. I'LL know it was cleaned.
And heck yeah, it'll be fun!
It already is. :-)
even if "K" doesn't notice...I betcha her mother asks her if the house was clean....
I'm loving the thought of The Girl and The Other Girl hanging out together - and I know you will all have a wonderful wonderful time
wishing you all the best for the visit
now, sit down with some sun tea and relax, just like you'd do if she wasn't here. . .
:-)
Post a Comment