
Having a difficult time envisioning moi as a princess? Yeah, yeah.....I know I don't exactly qualify as the princessly type.
Katherine, however, made it very easy to accept--and I'm honoured for the 'title'.
(forgive me if I'm successful at convincing himself into messing around with the award's graphics to make it fit the recipient....LOL....)
Princess of Halloween (aka Melsdream)
There are several realms Mel would be happy to dance around.
Flutterbys…mismatched socks…and words of wisdom. But for some reason I reckon
Princess of Halloween is her true calling. More than once I have printed out
some little bit of Mel-insight to read again later. If you look at her little
pic….you will notice she already has a wand of her very own….
AND I get to pass it on!
How cool is that?!
Obviously it's a 'to be continued' kinda moment.
*snickering*
This oughta be wayyyyyyyyyy loads of fun! :-)
*thinking*
(WARNING, WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
2 comments:
you are indeed
Princess Mel, I bow in the presense of your awesome beauty.
Much love and always hugs,
N.
Post a Comment