Thursday, August 30, 2007

*tired, happy sigh*

After a lovely day in this........whoda been wishing for more?
....Ohhh...but to top it off with an equally awesome evening?
*happy sigh*
Heavenly.

8 comments:

Trish said...

Yay! We miss ya, but so glad you're having an awesome time!

Unknown said...

Man thats pretty but like Trish said...we miss ya!

katherine. said...

so glad you guys are having such a heavenly time....enjoy!

Fire Byrd said...

Enjoy!
px

Vi said...

glad you are having such a beautiful time!

I, Like The View said...

hope it's all going well still

(((mel & The Brit)))

mig bardsley said...

Oh Mel, the lovely pictures.
And you ARE blogging from the middle of a desert!!! wow!
I'm so glad you're enjoying it :)

I, Like The View said...

HUGE smile!!!

hugs and mushy stuff 'n' all that too

;-)

and looking forward to some more pictures, maybe - and some stories, maybe. . .

or just settling back into the autumnal routine

and here's to counting down to Halloween!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA