Saturday, August 04, 2007

Yikes

<--- This is a great little invention. It's worthy of the whole dollar that I invested in it.

It's a "Tangle".
It's kept my hands busy and my need to wander around, getting into troubleto a minimum.
A whole buck.
I didn't get any BIG trouble all day!
Wooooooohoooooooo!!
I'm sure this had nothing to do with himself being sick with the flu and had everything to do with the new toy.

In the meantime--

--the plants go nuts around here right before they're gonna croak.
And they're going nuts.

*sigh*
Ah well--the good news is I won't need to have someone water them daily when we take off for our little roadtrip.
32 hours drive time!
No problem......

Oy.
What were we thinking?

8 comments:

caro said...

(((((Mel)))))

If you want to hear the song, you can go to www.myspace.com/evanandjaron and just be sure to click on The Distance. It really is a beautiful song! And the movie is worth sitting through too, I think you guys would like it :)

Thanks for the comments! You're the best!

Trish said...

Hope Himself is feeling better!

Have a safe trip!

Latharia said...

Hope your trip goes smoothly ... and love the thriving plants. Ours do the same thing -- flourish, then CROAK!

Behind Blue Eyes said...

33 hours yikes! Well, I guess as long as you don't have kids with you. And taking the scenic route would be cool too.

I, Like The View said...

you guys off soon? hope The Brit has recoveredby then!

you are going to have a lovely time together. . . as well as a great time enjoying all the stuff that you will get up to

:-)

Fire Byrd said...

I've nominated you for an waward, come by soon to collect it.
pxx

Anonymous G said...

The flu? yuck.

Road Trip? YAY!!!

Hope the Brit is all better in time for the big trip.

How exciting! An ADVENTURE!!!

mig bardsley said...

As long as you've got the Brit's little magic bag full of stuff for you to play with, no problem. You'll keep him happy all the way :)