Thursday, June 26, 2008

OhthethingsIwannadotothereadingfairies

Imagine that you're full of energy and enthusiasm, excited and positive about the day ahead.

NO comment.


Imagine that you're highly effective, able to achieve whatever you set out to do with confidence and ease.

NO COMMENT!

(k........I have no ability to imagine today......and I'm about to toss the fairy book over there........)



over there ------------>



Which is far, far away from me...........
k....I'm havin' one of 'those' kinda moments............

(yathink?!?!)

5 comments:

katherine. said...

fuzzy day?

I, Like The View said...

hugzzzzzzzzzzz for the fuzzy day, dearheart. . .

. . .we can get back to the fairies tomorrow

deal?!

XXX

I, Like The View said...

ha, see, I'd forgotten I'd left that comment

head is a bit of a blur. . .

%-)

NoRegrets said...

Yeah, I mighta smacked the fairy book upside the head.

Gordie said...

Sometimes I just hate positive sh*t... Where's the fairies that can motivate me on days like that? Cuz that's when I could get stuff done