Sunday, June 22, 2008

QOTW 6/22




What are three things on your agenda for today?



  1. 1. Meeting with a buncha old farts and some not so old farts. I'll get my head rearranged, I'm sure.

2. Sitting on the patio and watching the critters (undoubtedly talking with the sister who's become neurotic-er over all this wedding jazz she's doing).

3. Catching up on weblogs that I haven't been able to get to. (the old 'pushed for time' stuff that I'm so NOT fond of........)

4 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

me... wake up, get out of bed, drag a comb across my head ...seemed to be enough activity on a Sunday for me. ( with apologies to Mr Lennon!)
bbx

I, Like The View said...

sounds good to me

:-)

(even the old farts bit!)

The CEO said...

studying, but, there's the occassional break!

mig bardsley said...

Enjoy the old farts :)
and the other things of course :)