The little booger... Seriously...I've missed that squirrel. He's so much more friendly than Seeless and he's such a good little chatty fella!
BTW-- He told me to stick with both/all feet on the ground and don't EVEN get on those upside-d0wn rides at Six Flags in Missouri, or Illinois...or wherever.....
I am so jealous of your critters and your lovely pictures of them!
I want to feed the critters around here, however it's highly unadvised. My outdoor-living kitty seems to see anyway that we feed something outdoors as a trap for whatever it is that we're feeding.
I just can't bring myself to lure pretty birds to their end. :(
So I'll enjoy the view of yours - thanks for sharing!
6 comments:
Your Indian name must be Talks To Seemore. Impressive!
I am so jealous of your critters and your lovely pictures of them!
I want to feed the critters around here, however it's highly unadvised. My outdoor-living kitty seems to see anyway that we feed something outdoors as a trap for whatever it is that we're feeding.
I just can't bring myself to lure pretty birds to their end. :(
So I'll enjoy the view of yours - thanks for sharing!
S
WELCOME BACK SEEMORE!!!
Ok, Mel...if I was there right now...I would be squeezing that little booger like there's no tomorrow!
Man...he's CUTE!!!
Happy Monday Mel!
he is adorable. . .
glad he's validating something for you too! (have no clue what, but there you go, as long as it's validated!)
XXX
Isn't he just lovely. And loyal :) And validating as well!!!
Good little fellow :)
he told you no rides?
funny....
he doesn't look like a chicken.
*snickering*
Post a Comment