As I am older than you (I decided this, therefore it is true) so Fall is NOT my favorite time. But I do like the picture.
I love autumn....we had to take a bit of a trip to find the fall colors....but we DID!
I just adore kicking leaves and scuffing around in them at this time of year. Especially when they are swept up into plies, or that is a really special pleasure!
I adore the autumn leaves and all their colours especially in the sun
beautifulXX
Nice picture. The colors are really popping around here too.I just looked at the count down at the bottom of the page...1 day 4 hours!!!!!
I love your autumn pictures. I have your beautiful river photo on my desktop. Hope you don't mind...It is just so magnificent. :-) 2 more days!
Tomorrow, tomorrowI love ya, tomorrowYou're only A DAY AWAY!!!!(just sayin'.......)
:):)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
As I am older than you (I decided this, therefore it is true) so Fall is NOT my favorite time. But I do like the picture.
I love autumn....
we had to take a bit of a trip to find the fall colors....but we DID!
I just adore kicking leaves and scuffing around in them at this time of year. Especially when they are swept up into plies, or that is a really special pleasure!
I adore the autumn leaves and all their colours especially in the sun
beautiful
XX
Nice picture. The colors are really popping around here too.
I just looked at the count down at the bottom of the page...1 day 4 hours!!!!!
I love your autumn pictures.
I have your beautiful river photo on my desktop. Hope you don't mind...It is just so magnificent.
:-) 2 more days!
Tomorrow, tomorrow
I love ya, tomorrow
You're only A DAY AWAY!!!!
(just sayin'.......)
:)
:)
Post a Comment