Thursday, October 09, 2008

Yup........140

And this morning, they're makin' me smile.......

Can't ya just SEE the cute little boogers all dressed up in bee outfits and ghostie sheets, knocking on the door and hollering TRICK OR TREAT!

*doing happy dance*

I'm sooooooooooooooo happily envisioning the trek up those stairs by little feets!!!!!
:-)

3 comments:

katherine. said...

hmmm.....

we all have pretty big feet....

Jeff B said...

BOO!

just seemed like the right thing to say

I, Like The View said...

was that 141 or is it 139. . .

I should check my mail more often. . .

(-: (that's a very very big grin!!)

and BOO! is the catchphrase of the day, and I have warm cozy slightly scary toes cos my feet are wearing orange sppoky socks. . . and I'm hopeless at eating sweeties - I keep them because they are so pretty and make me smile for so much longer if they are on the shelf above the coffee machine (so now I have some good old USofA candy to go with my collection!!)(we don't get sweets like your over here, more's the pity, but it does mean that when I come across some I treasure it!!!)

thank you so much, dearheart, thank you

(and funnily enough, I found something the other day that I just know a very very dear friend will whoop and holler over. . .and it's all packaged up to send across the pond, I just need to get to the post office and mail it)

did I say thank you yet? THANK YOU