
....other people's snow angels.
....groundhoggy guys--shadows or not.
....looking at Orion.
....a hug from WPIML.
....hose that fit!
....papertowels with penguins on 'em.
....hearing 'yes' when I concede and finally ask for help.
....a silent cell phone.......
....groundhoggy guys--shadows or not.
....looking at Orion.
....a hug from WPIML.
....hose that fit!
....papertowels with penguins on 'em.
....hearing 'yes' when I concede and finally ask for help.
....a silent cell phone.......
7 comments:
penguin paper towels? i'm totally jealous.
Oh I need those paper towels for Dill...then he may actually USE them!
oh yeah....baggy hose suck!
I'm so glad you wrote this list today. . .
for you
XXX
(oh, and cos of what you said about the groundhog the other day, we watched Ghostbusters this afternoon and The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man brought a smile to my face - so thank you for that)
thinking the silent Cell phone
might have been in the off position.
and thats a smile
for miles...
I always love seeing Orion too.
I, too, want to know where you found paper towels with penguins on them!
Post a Comment