Friday, February 06, 2009

You, too, can play......



Don't think I wasn't surprised to discover
<--- this. Oh boy (!) was I surprised.....

I crossed paths with Pamela (#2) (NR remains Pamela (#1)--I'm sure she'll be pleased...LOL)when she opted to share her slice of bread with the planet.

I'll have to thank MaryLUE for that one. And for Lamont. And for drgngirl.
*waves happily*
Now--how I ended up crossing paths with MaryLUE.....gimme the duct tape cuz stuff's falling out of the brain.

Art? Talent? Creativity? Yeah, well, I don't know about that either of those. Honestly--I can't draw a stick person without them suffering from malformities. Poor things......LOL
But the kindliness and sentiments attached to the award touched my heart--bless her.
It's been a tough week. A tough FEW weeks, frankly.
And I needed the exercise that came with the award.


Seven things I love:
(not in specific order, mindyou)


1. The Big Guy.
(I don't have to qualify that one.....I just do.)

2. WisePersonInMyLife
(geeze.....do I need to qualify that one--I just do!)

3. Himself
Wildly, passionately, whole-heartedly.
(please don't take those as 'qualifiers'.....LOL I love him cuz I do!)

4. The two kiddos. (the boy and the girl)
Equally wildly, passionately, whole-heartedly.
(cuz I CAN!)

5. Play.
:-) Anytime, anyplace, anywhere!

6. The deep, unbrideled mission/passion for kiddos and families.

7. Here....this....the privilege.

4 comments:

I, Like The View said...

this is such a privilege

*nodding*

<---- honoured to be here

XXX

The CEO said...

I share the privilege with I, Like The View even though I'm not English.

katherine. said...

indeed an honor and a privilege...

and a whole lotta fun.

I have met some very special people here.

I thank you.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to give you this award because you ARE talented and creative. Your creativity is easily seen in your posts: what you choose to talk about and how you say it. Your posts often touch my heart and are exactly what I need to hear (read) at that moment.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts here with us!