Nice pics, Mel. We have the same weather here, (I'm not that far North of you). The hoarfrost is everywhere. Some trees are so remarkable. It's just beautiful. Warmer than the minus 20 too! But it's damp and it is going right through me, chillin' me to the bone. Maybe I should wear my winter coat instead of my motorcycle jacket liner! LOL
6 comments:
Oh, Mel, Mel, Mel....
As soon as your page loaded you should have heard my GASP when I saw these two incredible photos!
Being a penguin I thought I was home - tee, hee!
I find such beauty in winter. The starkness, the quietness, even the grayness is so beautiful to me.
That second photo is truly spectacular. It makes me wanna start singing...
..."Frosty the Snowman."
Thanks for sharing the beauty, dear lady!
I thoroughly enjoyed it!
X
It was a warm day here today, and It was nice to look at your cold photo's and not have to worry about the ice.
~smile~
those crystals are incredible
(-:
Foggy and cold damp here today.
Nice pics, Mel. We have the same weather here, (I'm not that far North of you). The hoarfrost is everywhere. Some trees are so remarkable. It's just beautiful. Warmer than the minus 20 too! But it's damp and it is going right through me, chillin' me to the bone. Maybe I should wear my winter coat instead of my motorcycle jacket liner! LOL
Peace.
so lovely, the frost and the trees. Ours has all melted.
Post a Comment