Thursday, February 11, 2010

QOTW 2/11/10


What's the last thing you celebrated?

I would say 'himself's birthday'....but we're yet to celebrate that one. All celebrations were ground to a halt when we both had to surrender to how sick we were. And really--I can't rightly count handing over his card, kissing the top of his head and heading back to bed as a 'celebration'. Or maybe it does count cuz the bug was here....I think.... Geeze, I was that sick--

Was it just last evening I stared him down and told him "We're GOING to have dinner out and a get-together with the bug and the girl and the other other boy to celebrate you being REALLY old this weekend. MAKE IT NOT SNOW--and make it so nobody's sick, will ya please!"?
Small wonder he's been moody about this birthday, huh!

k....

The last real 'celebration' -- the last REAL 'celebration' --

(this is Mel stalling to come up with something....)

The LAST real 'celebration' woulda been......

THIS WEEKEND!
I MEAN IT!!!

4 comments:

Latharia said...

I hope your celebration comes to fruition!!! :D

I, Like The View said...

woo hoo!!

(-:

Ron said...

Wishing you a celebatory weekend, Mel!

Go, girl...GO!

X

mig said...

Aaaw!
((((((((((Mel)))))))))