....quietly soaring eagles in a crystal blue sky.
....that before nite-nite hug.
....putting in that last piece of the puzzle.
....mushy cards just for me. :-)
....that before nite-nite hug.
....putting in that last piece of the puzzle.
....mushy cards just for me. :-)

....tax refunds! Woohoo!!
....that 'stuck wayyyyy in the back' package with new hose in 'em. LOL
....the soft sound of the wind chimes.
....mom's who send hot cross buns in the post--LOL
(By ship, no less. LOLOL)
I ain't opening that package and you can't make me. ROFL
....that 'stuck wayyyyy in the back' package with new hose in 'em. LOL
....the soft sound of the wind chimes.
....mom's who send hot cross buns in the post--LOL
(By ship, no less. LOLOL)
I ain't opening that package and you can't make me. ROFL
5 comments:
wonderful
I'm happy too. . .
thank you
(-:
I love your posts about what makes you happy.
It always reminds me of what makes me happy.
Much love
Lia
xx
Hot cross buns! In the post? !
Wow!
..."....tax refunds! Woohoo!!"...
Yup...I just got mine today!!!!
Woohoo $$
LOVE the cool-looking graphic, Mel!
VERY creative!
X
~smile~
Post a Comment