....the gooey marshmallowed baby video that I can play overandoverandover again. *laughing*....the new shelf in the coffee nook.....watching other people play.....melting snow.
YOU have a coffee nook??!! I'm jealous! I want a coffee nook too.YOU have melting snow??!! I'm jealous! I want to see melting snow too.YOU read to the bug??!! I'm not jealous. I just read the things that make you happy to Yoody! She liked the gooey marshmallowy one!Peace.
Oh, Mel...I LOVE these "Things that make me happy posts!"..."....the gooey marshmallowed baby video that I can play overandoverandover again. *laughing*"...Just thinking about that makes me happy too!{{{{ Little Bug }}}}}HAPPY DAY, dear lady!X
I want a bugsmile.your happy list makes me smile.
I love your happy things and I love to think of your happiness : )xxx
I'd like a coffee nook too please! and a bug to read to. . . and some more buttons to play with (you were playing with them right?). . . and and andin the meantime, I'll just be happy smiling along with your listfor which I thank you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YOU have a coffee nook??!! I'm jealous! I want a coffee nook too.
YOU have melting snow??!! I'm jealous! I want to see melting snow too.
YOU read to the bug??!! I'm not jealous. I just read the things that make you happy to Yoody! She liked the gooey marshmallowy one!
Peace.
Oh, Mel...I LOVE these "Things that make me happy posts!"
..."....the gooey marshmallowed baby video that I can play overandoverandover again. *laughing*"...
Just thinking about that makes me happy too!
{{{{ Little Bug }}}}}
HAPPY DAY, dear lady!
X
I want a bug
smile.
your happy list makes me smile.
I love your happy things and I love to think of your happiness : )
xxx
I'd like a coffee nook too please! and a bug to read to. . . and some more buttons to play with (you were playing with them right?). . . and and and
in the meantime, I'll just be happy smiling along with your list
for which I thank you!
Post a Comment