Especially when I'm already in 'trouble' for feeding' the bug bok choy.
The bug visits, Nana gets sick. Strike two. Oy brother......
I don't wanna call the girl and tell her I woke up about 1am shivering and sweating and crampy and ucky all over. I don't particularly wanna BE shivering and sweating and crampy and ucky all over.
I thought if I got up and got movin'.....yeah, yeah....me and my thinking....
There's this huge part of me that simply wants to go in to work and force myself to get over it. There's this other part that knows that ain't gonna happen--and since I believe it's the rest of THEM (who were taking turns with some intestinal flu last week) that gifted me with it....it's their fault and I oughta return the favor.
There's also this 'uck' part that goin' on...
Uck.
Calling into work 'sick' is not my favorite thing to do....
Calling into work 'sick' is not my favorite thing to do....
11 comments:
Poor Mel :(
Hope your feeling better soon.
(((((hugs))))) (but from a distance so I don't catch the ick.)
Sorry Mel. Get better quickly!
please take good care of yourself. . .
. . .or let someone else
XXX
Is that why you call the little one 'the bug' because you get 'a bug' everytime she visits? ;p
Rest up and dont do what the other selfish colleages do by going to work sick, passing it on to others!
.:hugs:. hope you all get better!
ah yes but at least then you get to keep your uck and ick away from them!
xx
So, how are you feeling now that the work day is done?
Better I hope!
OMG Mel, I'm the same way...I hate to miss work too, but an intestinal thingy would do me in good enough to call in.
Uck, is right.
Hope you're feeling better this evening.
Sending ya LOTS of Reiki with this comment, dear lady...
{{{{{{{ Mel }}}}}}}}
X
I hope things improved for you Mel...hugs
Much improved by the light of morning--when there's light that is! That oughta be soon...I hope. :-)
Well I know you felt better but I'm still sad you had to feel bad.
((((((Mel))))) and cool drinks and stuff.
Post a Comment