Thursday, December 30, 2010

English Lesson

Mom. All she's said since we got home is 'Ta'.

(I paused.....cleared my throat and gave it my best shot.) She's so funny.....

No. Mom. Every time I give her something she says 'Ta'. 'Ta.' 'Ta.' 'Ta.' She doesn't say 'Thank you' anymore....she says 'Ta'.

Well, it could be worse.....she could say 'About damn time you handed it over'.

MOM.

Well......

6 comments:

Ron said...

"Well, it could be worse.....she could say 'About damn time you handed it over'."

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha!

OMG....you slay me, Mel!!!!!!

Flawless response!


X

Marilyn & Jeff said...

Oh what fun being a Nana must be.... I am so happy for you.
I am so looking forward to being a Nana too ...bout 8 weeks away we will have a wee one.
Very best wishes for 2011 ...and so many funny/wonderful/fantastic/loving moments with your Princess.

english inukshuk said...

once again Ron said it for me

(-:

english inukshuk said...

(bwhahahahahahahahahaha!)

Unknown said...

LOL...love it!!

mig said...

Well indeed : ) It's good to know you're having such a good influence :)