How wonderful for you ...roll on NYE!
We're pleased for you. Have a great time.Happy New Year to you from Boonie and Mrs S
I'm excited!(-:
How how exciting!!!!I am soooo happy to hear the great news!!!Bug, Nana, and Dadoh, all banging pots and pans at the stroke of midnight!And also dancing to the Elmo Duck song.How fun!!!!!The bug gets prettier everyday. What a great photo, Nana!X
:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How wonderful for you ...roll on NYE!
We're pleased for you. Have a great time.
Happy New Year to you from Boonie and Mrs S
I'm excited!
(-:
How how exciting!!!!
I am soooo happy to hear the great news!!!
Bug, Nana, and Dadoh, all banging pots and pans at the stroke of midnight!
And also dancing to the Elmo Duck song.
How fun!!!!!
The bug gets prettier everyday. What a great photo, Nana!
X
:)
Post a Comment