One of my favourite poets Mr Frost. And I think his choice of words here works in all circumstances!I think I'd add and the feelings will pass (whatever they are)
Oh I like that.
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."BRAVO, Mr. Frost!Thanks for sharing such WISE words!X
I was once told that my family is related to that of Mr Frost(I found that very inspiring when I was a teen!)three little words, into which is squeezed so much hope!!(-:thank you fairies
amen
Post a Comment
6 comments:
One of my favourite poets Mr Frost. And I think his choice of words here works in all circumstances!
I think I'd add and the feelings will pass (whatever they are)
Oh I like that.
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."
BRAVO, Mr. Frost!
Thanks for sharing such WISE words!
X
I was once told that my family is related to that of Mr Frost
(I found that very inspiring when I was a teen!)
three little words, into which is squeezed so much hope!!
(-:
thank you fairies
amen
Post a Comment