Okay, I had to enlarge this one to see it up close.OMG....how ADORABLE are they???I just wanna reach inside this photo and HUG one!!!!(((( Sheep))))Baaaaaaaaaaaa....baaaaaaaaaaaa!Thanks for sharing such cuteness, Mel!X
Poor little baby on the other side couldn't quite make the jump into the goody field. LOLI think she's probably the ONLY one who didn't get in trouble with Mr. Farmer. ;-)
Baaaaaaaaaaaaa:)I was just thinking about you today as i was packing...LOL
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Okay, I had to enlarge this one to see it up close.
OMG....how ADORABLE are they???
I just wanna reach inside this photo and HUG one!!!!
(((( Sheep))))
Baaaaaaaaaaaa....baaaaaaaaaaaa!
Thanks for sharing such cuteness, Mel!
X
Poor little baby on the other side couldn't quite make the jump into the goody field. LOL
I think she's probably the ONLY one who didn't get in trouble with Mr. Farmer. ;-)
Baaaaaaaaaaaaa
:)
I was just thinking about you today as i was packing...
LOL
Post a Comment