This world owes us nothing but the opportunity to express our highest self.
The world does not owe us a house.
We are not owed a car.
We are not owed money, furs or diamonds because the opportunity to have is ours at birth.
The Creator has wisely provided us with the most important things in life -- the air to breathe, the sun to warm and nurture, the abundant beauty of nature and the opportunity to choose.
Divine guidance and inspiration are available to all whenever they are needed.
By believing that certain things are only given to certain people, we get stuck without realizing all is available to all.
We must ask those who believe they are owed something from whom do they think it will come?
All that I am owed comes to me by choice.
All that I am owed comes to me by choice.

2 comments:
I rather think I may owe the world something!
I LOVE this TFTD, Mel!
And I have to chime in with mig in agreement...
"I rather think I may owe the world something"
What I put in, I get out.
Thank you for sharing this awesome reminder, dear lady!
(((( Mel ))))
X
Post a Comment