Tuesday, April 24, 2012

HOLY pine cones.....


The sister made two trips for two different appointments at UCLA today--she was a bit tired and crabby.
(trust me...I heard allllllllllllllllllll about it...LOL)

BUT--her reward for being a big girl about getting that mouth guard made for upcoming radiation.....was threatening to get beamed by giant pine cones.  ROFL

OH my gosh....

How cool.
And I made her hug the hubby for going to the gardens after all that junk.

:-)

Yup....small wonder he's still my hero.

5 comments:

Ron said...

Mel, LOVE this post and post title!

You are sooooooooooo dang clever!

"BUT--her reward for being a big girl about getting that mouth guard made for upcoming radiation.....was threatening to get beamed by giant pine cones. ROFL"

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!

But OMG...10-15 lb. CONES?!?!?

Yikes...those are some BIG cones!!!


X

Barb said...

I guess hearing that bunch of news did feel like having a 10 lb cone!
What an illustration!
I am happy for you that things are getting done. Your BIL sounds like a great dude; bless him.

Spadoman said...

"Like"
Oh, I forgot, this isn't Facebook.
Sounds good. More thoughts and prayers still flow for her courage and determination.

Much Peace to all

mig said...

Wow, would love to watch one of those cones falling!

Still thinking of you and Sister all the time. It's great that things progress - and that she gets to be bombed as well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on sis, I still have her in the prayers, and It's good at least one of the sisters hasn't lost her sense of humor...