Sunday, July 08, 2012

Adventures in Eraser Findings!





























One of the places I read today asked me "Honestly, how long are you in front of the computer?".  Today I could say *checking clock* ........about two hours and twenty two minutes by the time I hit the post button--that's including uploading and organizing the photos I snapped today and yesterday (of which there were 238....LOL...I don't do 'moderation' well!)

But we went on one of the bazillion nature trails around here--and tried to find another piece of it and got lost........which is a whole 'nother adventure!

But after a week of hot and humid it cooled off enough to drag 'he-who-ain't-from-the-midwest' out for a short jaunt......the past four days of 100+ heat index just about did him in.  Out and about was a good thing.

OH OH!!
And we found a geocache!!  LOL  All this without a GPS no less!
And you can't FIND one without trading off and logging in, dontchaknow.  So we did!
And NOW I'm thinking I wanna a GPS so we can play along.   :-D

Ohhhhhhh......

I went on an adventure AND I got a ghostie eraser!!!!!  :-)
How cool is THAT?!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

You know what they say, Mel, time flies when you're having fun. Great pictures and that skeleton leaf is terrific. I used to gather leaves like that and paint over them... the design left on paper was often quite good. Hope He-who-ain't-from-the-midwest is recovering from the excessive heat. I know how he feels.

Barb said...

I tell ya, Mel. If I had than occasion to be out more in nature, I would be less on the www. When we get on vacation and walk in nature, we fully enjoy it.

Lucky you; a ghostie eraser! Boo!

Sorrow said...

~laughing~
thats my kind of day!