Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Flower breezes

<-- has the red one on the 'puter desk

<-- has it working!

<-- might want the yellow one for stereo breezes!

<-- HOT

Uh huh........102 in the shade......sheeeshh..  If one flowery fan thingy is good, TWO flowery fan thingies must be better......
JUST sayin'.........

4 comments:

Ron said...

ADORABLE fans, Mel!

Ooooo...I need to get me one (or two) of these and carry them with me when walking around the city.

HA! And can you imagine the LOOKS I'll get????

Stay cool, dear lady!

X

Valerie said...

Love the flowery fans, I wonder if they're on sale here. It's hot here but think all will change tomorrow... it seems to be a case of two days on, twelve months off...lol.

L'Adelaide said...

i think these are so cute but is it really 102 there? ugh is all i can say...get one for every room in your house...

Anonymous said...

cute as can be :)