Hi Mel,Great use of colors and a theme.For the American that I am, it is also feeling like home coming, hearth and later... Thanksgiving.:)
Yup! Do it! Ours are all soggy today.
Mel, both these photos are absolutely stunning!The one of the moon is INCREDIBLE!!!! I love how you shot it through the tree branches.And the LEAVES!!!!!Can I just tell ya how happy it made me to see those gorgeous colored leaves?????:)Thanks for sharing, dear lady!X
Oooh!Stunning. Beautiful.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi Mel,
Great use of colors and a theme.
For the American that I am, it is also feeling like home coming, hearth and later... Thanksgiving.
:)
Yup! Do it! Ours are all soggy today.
Mel, both these photos are absolutely stunning!
The one of the moon is INCREDIBLE!!!! I love how you shot it through the tree branches.
And the LEAVES!!!!!
Can I just tell ya how happy it made me to see those gorgeous colored leaves?????
:)
Thanks for sharing, dear lady!
X
Oooh!
Stunning. Beautiful.
Post a Comment