Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sleeping with Bread






It's been week in which I've been reminded multiple times:  
G-d is large and in charge.


"In MY time....."

"This one ain't yours......hands off......."

"Be still and KNOW."


"......ain't nothing you and I cannot wade through....together...."

".....what am I, chopped liver?"


My Maker possesses a way of getting my attention--in ways that make me chuckle and help me breathe. He works through people and circumstances to get my attention loud and clear.
And as irritating as some moments have been this week--those same moments have provided me with great joys.
I need to recognize that--joy has been present
And not simply been at those times when He's delivered 'what I want, when I wanted it'.

There's a source of great joy in and of itself.
I've even chuckled at myself when I've attached that "AMen" to the end of prayers knowing it was a 'but you know what I want'.
Silly me--it's good to be able to laugh at myself.

His time works!
Hands off works!
Knowing.....works.
Knowing it's doable with a bit of help--works.
And no--the Big Guy ain't chopped liver.  *laughing*

I've gotten what my heart desired over and over again.
Keeping stock of when 'Mel got what she wanted' isn't what this process is about this morning.
It's about the deep seeded, heart wrapped understanding of what has never been mine and what that frees me up to BE.


It's cool being one of G-d's kids........


3 comments:

Ron said...

Mel, I just wanna hug ya....

(((((((( You ))))))))))

"G-d is large and in charge."

"Be still and KNOW."
"......ain't nothing you and I cannot wade through....together...."

Amen!

Isn't it something how when we let go (which is a scary thing to do), the Big Guy takes care of everything?

"His time works!
Hands off works!
Knowing.....works."

Yup...it's cool being one of G-d's kids!

X ya, dear lady!



barb said...

Hey Mel,

Oh my goodness, these are golden moments. We know that things happen for a reason and yes, as crazy it it can seem at times, there is a plan to this!!

I believe in Him and I send messages daily. And, the benefits cannot be counted but they are shiny gold.

Bless ya, lady.
xox

Anonymous said...

~it's the good stuff~