SUPER capture, Mel!And I love what it says. AMEN!X
A wonderful thought. We have a plaque in the garden with the same lines. And thanks for the visits. You always make me smile.
I went to the planetarium with Mona yesterday, and they have a giant sundial out front. I love those low-tech things!
Love this sundial. I have one in the garden but have yet to learn how to tell the time ... still there's no rush, it's only been there for 30 years!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SUPER capture, Mel!
And I love what it says. AMEN!
X
A wonderful thought. We have a plaque in the garden with the same lines. And thanks for the visits. You always make me smile.
I went to the planetarium with Mona yesterday, and they have a giant sundial out front. I love those low-tech things!
Love this sundial. I have one in the garden but have yet to learn how to tell the time ... still there's no rush, it's only been there for 30 years!
Post a Comment