Saturday, January 10, 2015

The rewards of good behavior......

294 days until Halloween.

294 DAYS until Halloween!

Wooohooooo.....we're on the downhill slide.

And seeings how I spent the day cleaning out the guest room from all its dust bunnies, washing down walls and clearing out STUFF that didn't need to be in there..........I think I oughta free Stanley in the warmth of the basement.

*nodding*  I mean, it's a mere 294 days!

Gotta get those little spidery legs out and exercised!

See, THIS is the 'reward' I think I oughta get for spending a day ALONE in the confines of the house when I coulda been out creating all sortsa troubles.

Right.

Basement storage........it's orderly since we packed away the Green and Red Holiday stuff.
Easy peasy access to the box that poor Stanley has been confined in for 70 days!

OMG.....can you imagine being stuffed in a box for 70 days?!?!

Wooooooohooooooooo!!!!!  FREE THE SPIDER!!

*snickering*
Himself will be sooooooooooo pleased to see Stanley!!

2 comments:

Ron said...

"*nodding* I mean, it's a mere 294 days!"

HAHAHAHAHA!M Mel, I think you and I are probably the only two people on this planet who start counting down until NEXT Halloween!

"OMG.....can you imagine being stuffed in a box for 70 days?!?!

Wooooooohooooooooo!!!!! FREE THE SPIDER!! "


YES...free the spider!

Hope you're having a super Sunday, dear lady!

X

Valerie said...

I have spiders who would rather spend time in a box than suffer the fate I administer when I see one....lol.