'Er indoors'.....what a lovely little piece of British culture.....*chuckling*
For SURE I've been called worse! ;-)
He must be a bit concerned that I'm on the verge of nucking futz.
He's rung three times already today to 'see how you're getting along'.
"Well, thanks dearheart--I've managed to get fifty-six of those treat bags filled, thanks for asking!"
"Wow.....well, I'm up to 103 bags filled! Wooohooooo for me! What's happening over there?"
And "They're doing going to make it official--you'll BE the King of Hearts if you're wearing one! Now, how cool is THAT?!" (yeah, well, he wasn't actually humoured by that one...he's muttering about social security numbers and insurance information and how in the world do Americans remember all these numbers?!) *shrugs*
Frankly, I'm more than a bit concerned about HIM. This is why 'we' are seeing the cardiologist and having this 'King of Hearts' monitor placed on him.
Truth be told, he's a tad concerned himself. He managed to tell me that this morning before he trotted off to play with trains. He's tired a lot, and he seems to think he ought not be. Now, keep in mind the man is attempting to pick up everything that I generally tend to but wonders why he's so dang tired.
'Course, I'd like to keep it that simple--and I have loads of hope that it is.
Just a smidgeon of fear--okay, maybe BIGGER than a smidgeon (who decides how BIG a smidgeon is, anyway?!).
But truly, we do what we can with the indicators that are given to us and put our stock in 'knowing' who's large and in charge today.
Suppose I oughta tell him I'm not gonna go over some 'edge'?
Nahhhhhhhh......I kinda LIKE getting multiple calls during the course of my ever so exciting day!
*chuckling*
No comments:
Post a Comment