Monday, October 10, 2005

Officially bored......*sigh*

Well, that was really sweet!
The Brit rang to check up on me...and to let me know he was sorry for leaving the house this morning without a good squeeze. (he was running late, like some chicken with it's head cut off...LOL) He's such a sweetheart.

And it's been an OH so productive day around this joint.
Lemme see...
  • took my 'allowed' walk
  • manipulated taking a shower by climbing INTO the shower fully clothed to turn ON the shower--and promptly drenched myself...LOL....which was NOT cool! It's enough of a task to get out of dry clothing, thanksverymuch!
  • cut out a bazillion squares from six yards of fabric for a quilt (yes, I DID bend--whatcha gonna DO about it?!)
  • took another 'allowed' walk
  • futzed around on the internet for a bit
  • talked with a couple folks from work about 'stuff'
  • talked with my boss--who's now made it abundantly clear that I will NOT return to work without my physician saying I'm okay to do so (crap, crap, crap!)
  • called wiseperson in my life and let him know I was officially doing self pity AND fear over this stupid doctor's appointment tomorrow
  • AND...plugged in Studley....LOL....cuz he's just too darn cute to leave all deflated on the ground

Oh yeah.....so far it's been a REAL productive day. NOT!

And do I expect the physician to give me the approval to return to work, status quo?
Nope......not if I tell him the truth.
Any bets on whether I'll lie? LOL

No comments: