The house is an utter disaster. *chuckling*
This will happen when you flit from project to project to project.
I've got a quilt hanging over the chair in the livingroom that's IN the quilting hoop. And there's another one on the floor BY the chair that's being pieced together. Yep.......and Holiday cards in the process of being made ALL over the diningroom table.
Oh, and you can't find the counterspace in the kitchen from the BAGS of goodies I've got lined up in assembly line fashion cuz I'm trying to put together the 120+ bags of treats for the little goblins who'll show up on Halloween.
And there's that case that has my stained glass pattern I'm working on BY the diningroom table--in case I get inspired, you know...
And the Brit walks in from work yesterday and says "so what have you done to busy yourself with today?" LOL
Ummm....I just smiled and hugged him hard. I think it took all of 20 seconds for the sites to be taken in. And nope, I couldn't let him outta the hug when he said "is the whole HOUSE askew with some project?" LOL I lied and assured him it was not....but I wasn't letting go in case he might have felt some need to wander into the study where I had piles of paperwork strewn about that folks from work had been kind enough to deliver.
Okay--so I'm a messy worker....LOL
And I don't DO idle time well.
.....Some projects get done bits at a time before you can progress...honest!
And some times, I'm just plain indulgant of the Attention Deficit Disorder.
LOLOL
No comments:
Post a Comment