
When you talk about the impending changes--one way or another and you awaken to a clingy husband--you feel a bit on the 'little girl lost' side.
I'm not sure how to make any of this 'better' for either of us...I think--obviously--that the man feels threatened.
"I dreamt you'd left me for someone else and I had to go back to England......"
My heart went into that proverbial pit and I wasn't sure what I was suppose to say or do.
I don't know that I was suppose to say or do anything--but I was sure feeling compelled to.
"Like THAT'S gonna happen! You're stuck with me, dearheart---get over it!"
That got a feeble smile.
Didn't dismiss that sinking, lost little girl feeling that keeps grabbing at me.
I hate indecision and uncertainty.
It permeates into all kinds of places and provokes fears that I don't like dealing in.
Maybe I ought not to have told the man "I'm just scared."
Now I'm REALLY scared.
....and I'm not sure why.
3 comments:
this is such a wonderful picture. it really represents the feel of this post.
Hmmm,
I'm having very similar problems, only WORSE!
:"(
Did I forget to mention, "you don't want to come here...is there someone else?"
Lots of hugs to you Mel, coz I don't have anything better. Wish I did.
Post a Comment