Yep--time to help shove things in boxes and move the girl!Have Jeep, will move boxes!
It's all good.
Dunno how much actual packing and moving we'll get done tonight--probably very little cuz we've got some attention to pay to the details of losing that kitty. That's okay--we'll pack and feed her feelings and do anything else that we need to do.
"I need my mom............" will get me there in a heartbeat.
I'm thinkin' it'll do us both a world of good.
And I will be kind to the fella friend........I will be kind to the fella friend.....
I WILL be kind to the fella friend.
Nope, I don't have any feelings or thinking about sharing a house with that fella friend--and even if I DID, those aren't any of my business!
*rolling eyes*
G-d, put your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth! Amen.
3 comments:
i have faith that you can be kind to the fella friend. happy packing and moving.
Hi Mel, thought I'd drop in after all that waving :)
"I need my Mum" gets me there pretty quickly too.
Being kind to the fella friends is a good thing. Can be hard sometimes though :)
*waving at Mig*
;-)
(You're just fun to wave at! LOL)
Post a Comment