"Wherever there's a living breathing thing--there's an opportunity for kindness."
Now, Mel.....you KNOW it takes no more effort to be kindly than it takes to be mean.
You even know it somehow mutates into effortless work when you actually DO it.
Be nice.
BE NICE.
.....k.........I'll BE NICE......but I'm STILL wearing the oppo socks! LOL
5 comments:
It's takes more stregnth to be nice than to be mean doesn't it? A lot of people relate the ability to be mean and hard with stregnth, but that is actually easier than holding back, trying to understand, forgiveness etc...
um...being kindly is not always the same as being nice...ya know what I mean?
Interesting ... I usually find it WAY more exhausting to be mean than it does to be nice!
oh, I'm all confused. . .
maybe what's important is to do the right thing. . .
in the right way. . .
:-/
Aw, I know you're always nice Mel.
*Hugs again*
Post a Comment