
k.........see that little white duckie alllllll the way over on the right.
*checking to make sure it really IS the right....and it is.LOL*
The little white fella....
Howard the Disco Duck!
Yep.
AND he lights up in the bathtub!!
No foolin'.
Nobody gets electrocuted either!
I will warn ya that owning a Howard the Disco Duck is a bit hard on your spouse...... cuz they're the ones that get to switch the light off and on so you can play with him in the dark AND actually get a bath in.....
:-D
6 comments:
I want one!!!!
But I know my boys would have it broken within 30 seconds!
I'm a bit leery of ducks as it is and if they glowed, I think I might never go near my bathtub again and be destined to bathe in the pond out back.
And, here I was thinking of that silly movie character...
I want one to, so much more fun than bleeding candles>
appearantly according to the news the other day the coast of Britain is going to be deluged with little yellow ducks in the next few weeks from a ship wreck 5/6 years ago and they are finally arriving from the gulf stream.
that totally useless fact was brought to you by someone who ought to go to bed and not talk nonsence at this time of night.
px
Oh, how I'd love to be on the shore to see at least one duckie land.
What an adventure those duckies have had!
that man is a SAINT!!!
Post a Comment