Sunday, July 01, 2007

Tag......you're IT! :-D

Holy moly...what I know about this 'stuff' you could put inside a thimble. (which means little to nuffin'..LOL)
I'll give it my bestest shot and see where it lands.

INSTRUCTIONS:Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

1. The Buzz Queen
2. I Was Born2Cree8
3. Skittles
4. Last Minute Lyn
5. melsdream

Next select five people to tag:
Righhhhhhhht.
(Is this where I say 'whoever would care to join me, FEEL FREE!'?)

FEEL FREE!
(Oh c'mon.....ya know you secretly wanna--c'mon E, Katherine (I like picking on you..LOL), Latharia, kiki, and.....ummmmmmm.....you!

Now answer the following questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
1997.....OH boy. I was dealing in the crescendoing circumstances of life with a brain tumour and out of control lyphoblastic leukemia. Not exactly the most 'fun' time in my life.
Huge learning curve--large doses of humility dished my way....I wasn't particularly 'enjoying the ride'. But I can say with clarity......it was absolutely essential in bringing me to where I am, today. And today, where I am, is utterly fantastic.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
*shrugs*
According to this place---I was here!
Wowzers!
I need to go there and do that again, SOON!

Five snacks you enjoy:
Popcorn.
Pretzels.
Popcorn.
Watermelon.
Popcorn!! :-)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Oy geeze.......only five?!
First five off the top of my head:
And I think to myself.......What a Wonderful World.....
Unforgettable.........that's what you are.....unforgettable though near or far.....
Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high.....there's a land that I heard of once in a lullabye....
Trailer for sale or rent--room to let fifty cents.....no phone no pool no pets..I ain't got no cigarettes---ah but two hours of pushin' broom buys an 8x12 four bit room...I'm a man of means by no means.....King of the Road....
The long and winding road........that leads to your door......will never disappear....I've seen that road before....It always leads me here--leads me to your door......

Maybe ya'll are glad I'm stopping at five! LOL

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
I have NO clue.
Travel maybe--or at least take a vacation?
Ummm.... (can you tell I have no clue)
Lemme do five more songs I know the lyrics to....LOL THAT I can do any day of the week!!

Five bad habits:
I lie for the fun of it.
I steal pens from the workplace--but I DO take them back........eventually. And I steal apples from the neighbour, the Brit's coffee when he's not looking--or.....even if he is. LOL
I cheat. For sure at Cribbage with himself. And Monopoly. And tic-tac-toe...k.....I cheat a LOT.
I sing loud and offkey on purpose. YOU try singing songs and not hitting one note through the whole song....NOT an easy task, lemme assure you!
I feed any and all wildlife that finds it's way to our yard. (*shrugs* HIMSELF seems to think that's a bad habit..)

Five things you like doing:
Lying.
Cheating.
Stealing.
Singing loud and offkey AND feeding the wildlife in our backyard.
LOL TRUE....elsewise I wouldn't do 'em, huh?! :-)

Five things you would never wear again:
Polyester pants with the seam sewn down the front. Did that when I turned thirty and I swore that would NEVER happen again!
A slinky black dress with a slit up to the hip. (okay..it does say 'again'......nevermind. LOL)
3" heels.
My 'worlds greatest superbitch' pin. *sniffle* I had to retire it.....
A three wool suit. (I'm scratching at the though.)
The gray bunny suit with the limp white tail and the floppy ears that kept fallin' off. (I want be a white one with a perky little tail AND with ears that'll stay put!)

Five favorite toys:
THIS week--they meant my five favorite toys THIS WEEK!!!!
Sidewalk chalk!
Bubbles, bubbles and MORE bubbles!! (used the huge wand thingy JUST this evening after we grilled dinner outside! woooohoooooo!!!!!!!)
The hedge hoggie fella who spins in a circle that I got from McDonalds!
OH!! The markery thingies that you can make things disappear and reappear! WAY cool!!
Ummmmmm.....and the squirt gun!!
:-D The BIG squirt gun that makes water go alllllllll the way to the neighbours garden!! :-D

NO WAIT!! Howard the Disco Duck.
Yep.....Howard the Disco Duck!! :-)

4 comments:

Latharia said...

Oh, dear ... this tag is complicated...but I will persevere!

Anonymous G said...

You've got some great toys there, Mel!

Glad to hear that "today" is utterly fantastic!

(((Mel)))

I tagged myself, if you wanna have a looksee..........

Vi said...

lol! You are just one big kid!!!

I've been tagged this one a couple of times, so posting it later.

katherine. said...

are you e-phn jokin' me?