Tuesday, June 24, 2008

*sigh*


WPIML says:


"Tell the truth.......all the time."

He does it with this 'wax on, wax off' motion of his hands.
The first time he says it, it's slow and deliberate.
The ensuing repetition oughta be a clue to me.
I'm a repetitious learner kinda gal.

What am I saying....I'm a two by four learning kinda gal who needs repetitiously whapped to 'get it'.....






Wax on.....wax off.




Tell the truth.....all the time.
*limping*

3 comments:

katherine. said...

we're all limping...

Sorrow said...

So ..I am combining this one, with an older one of yours...
Tell the truth all the time,
as long as it's not one of those " Just saying, or telling it like it is.." thingies.
Cause i got to keep my mouth shut most days, cause the truth, my truth, is my own, so I need to tell it to me,
Right?
and not shove my truth at them.
Right?
...
...
...
sigh...
this shit sucks.

mig bardsley said...

It's hard work that truth. Even seeing it is hard work!