Yup.......going to see the sister in a couple of weeks.
I get the privilege of standing up with her when she renews vows and gets recognized in the Catholic church.
I guess in the church's eyes, they're not renewing vows--but it's all good.....and we're getting in the car and making an adventure of it cuz we can.
We had such a fun time of it last year, putzing our way to L.A. in the Jeep.....undoubtedly it'll be another fun adventure.
But whazzupwiththat?! Himself is lookin' at me and all kindsa nervous and irritable because we don't have a route/places picked out to go to along the way.....
Hello?!
Open up the map and pick?
*shaking head*
Whazzupwiththat?!
9 comments:
why can't he just get a map and pick some places out?
oooooo
I wanna go!
You can sleep while i drive.
We can find some cool places to eat
and hear some great stories from waitresses, I'll buy you a hat in New Orleans...
I love just love letting the road take me...
You are so lucky..
sigh...
I am much more of a super duper planner, so I'd be looking at you tooo.
oooo, I can't wait for the photos, like last year. I've still got the one on the wall you took, with the quote...
Remember... don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where they are had to begin where they were.
ROADTRIP!!!!
Have fun! You deserve it.
you really should go down the California coast. Start at about San Francisco...work your way down...maybe I dunno...stop in Santa Cruz for lunch or something...
(I bet we could get Jeff and his wife to come down too.........)
Yep. Go get the Brit a RandMcNally and a BB gun. He's bound to hit the target at least once.
There is NOTHING like a road trip!
It always makes me feel like Lucy and Ricky, Fred and Ethel...when they drove to California in their brand new Pontiac convertible!
woo-woo!
You guys are going to have a BLAST!
I see my future. MY himself is laffin at me as I read your note to him. He wants to know if the Brit gets yelled at for playing with GPS while driving too. (mine will practically drive off the road trying to make sure the gps gives us proper directions to drive to destinations I have been to 100s of times, it annoys me!)
Have Fun!!!!!
-Hildy
Post a Comment